Unleash your inner music-maker at The Tech’s new exhibition, here for a limited engagement in 2014. Explore what it means to make music in the digital age. Interact, and inspire your creative spirit with the help of more than a dozen imaginative new musical instruments.
- 14 installations by renowned artists that allow you to collaborate and explore the boundaries of music making.
- Red Hot and Sympathetic Resonance, two large-scale, electro-acoustic experiences bring a technological twist to familiar acoustic instruments.
- The multi-player ConnecTable invites spontaneous jam sessions with friends and strangers alike – no rehearsal necessary!
- The Space Palette puts futuristic soundscapes at participants’ fingertips – literally.
- Stepping Tones’ immersive projection mapped environment lets participants create and visualize beats by hand.
- The Laser Harp Alembic surrounds visitors with an orchestra of sounds, each just a pluck of the air away.
…and many more. Full details
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.